Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tagged . . . again . . .

I hate to just keep plugging my favorite webcomics, but the latest PvP is funny too.

And my renter has tagged me with a meme. Make sure to click the thumb in the sidebar to check out his site! Normally I wouldn't do this kind of thing but he was nice enough to come and check out my blog when he didn't have to.

1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was an 8th grader probably reading in Electronic Gaming Monthly that Final Fantasy VII was to come out on the Playstation. I therefore resolved to buy a Playstation. And then I probably scratched myself, because, you know . . . puberty.
2. What were you doing one year ago? Worrying about my oral arguments in legal writing class.
3. Five Snacks I enjoy: Not big on snack food, but homemade chocolate chip cookies are good, as are coffee-flavored ice cream, coffee-flavored hard candy, sweet coffee-flavored drinks, and probably something else that tastes like coffee. Coffee is also a good snack food.
4. Five Songs to Which I Know All the lyrics: Just about anything by Metallica, or Godsmack, "More Human than Human" by White Zombie, "Bled for Days" by Static-X, and "The Itsy Bitsy Spider."
5. Five Things I'd Do if I Were a Millionaire: Pay my student loans, build a samurai sword collection, buy a Bentley, build an expensive liquor collection, and end world peace.
6. Five Bad Habits: Biting fingenails, picking nose, binge drinking, chain smoking, and scratching crotch. Oh, wait, this was supposed to be my bad habits. Then just the first one.
7. Five Things I like Doing Travelling: Take pictures, listen to music, um, eat and . . . sleep.
8. Five things I would never wear: a corset. That's definitely out. Also high heels, crotchless panties, the pantyhose with the seam going up the back, and anything from Abercrombie & Fitch. So pretty much I'm not a transvestite.
9. Five Favorite Toys: My cell phone has a silly Texas Hold 'Em game. I own a PS2, but I haven't played it in months. Emulators on my laptop are good. I chew on strips of rawhide a lot, do those count as toys? (I find that my dogs have very good taste.) Are books toys? And if not, then what if you throw them?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kelly... and what flavor is that rawhide? I like the Teriyaki ones myself...

    ReplyDelete