Monday, October 24, 2005

Changes

I've made some changes around here, as the result of a couple different stimuli.

First and foremost, I now allow anonymous posting in the comments section to each post. I didn't realize I had this turned off, and I definitely didn't realize that it would exclude so many people from participating.

I certainly had no idea the extreme measures to which some people would resort in order to post here.

The second major change I've made is to reduce the number of posts on the main page from 15 to 10, and I've cleaned out some of the Javascript crap that's really unnecessary to enjoy Full Metal Attorney. This is because I went home over the weekend and checked the site . . . on dial-up. I sometimes forget that not everyone is on a T3 line.

No comments:

Post a Comment